Im willing to give it a try. I have noticed that when changing forwarding
states or numbers from the UI that it seem to take 15 - 20 sec before the
change is active. But ill give it a shot. I think i might make a feature
request for some more call control options. I feel as an administrator who
would be allowed to do this from the web interface for any defined conference
we should be able to authenticate to the Restful or Soap api and produce the
same results.

Warm Regards

Gabrial Casey
Telecommunications