Don,

The other times I have problems with this, there have been files or
directories that may have been left behind.  If there is any sort of problem
un-zipping the firmware or bootrom you will also get this sort of error.

What I typically do to resolve this is disable all archives and then go in
and delete the Polycom files and then re-activate the firmware files I want.
 if you are sure what files to delete, you can wipe the entire directory,
activate the firmware files you want and then send all profiles for the
phones.

Mike

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> I would suggest deleting the entry for the one that gives you a problem via
> sipxconfig first. Then I'd suggest making sure those zip files are gone
> from
> the tftp directory. Then I'd try to upload the files again and check their
> ownership/permissions and try to activate it again.
> ============================
> Tony Graziano, Manager
> Telephone: 434.984.8430
> Fax: 434.984.8431
>
> Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
>
> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
> Telephone: 434.984.8426
> Fax: 434.984.8427
>
> Helpdesk Contract Customers:
> http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and
those who don't.

mpic...@gmail.com
blog: http://www.sipxecs.info
call: sip:mpic...@sipxecs.info <sip%3ampic...@sipxecs.info>