On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM, dan <d...@dm3.us> wrote:
> Could someone clarify the difference between the repos at
> opensuse.org and ezuce.com?  The builds at opensuse seem to be slightly
> newer. Which one is recommended?

ezuce.com are the official ones. Occasionally I'll have opensuse
buildservice build a package that tests a patch and so that build
would not be considered official.

unfortunately, i have not got in the habit of updating ezuce.com with
all the distros at the same time and I should start doing that. centos
is new, fedoras may be a bit behind.

we may find opensuse buildservice repos are easier to be maintain
repos, but unfortunately they take a full 24hrs to update their repos
after a build.  many times i need to verify the build as soon as it's
done.

build team will improve this process over time.