Hello list members,
we have successfully connected an asterisk as a gateway to our sipx
installation. This gateway is only used for outbound calls and everything
seems to be working fine.

The only problem we figured out is the attended transfer While blind
transfer works without any problems the attended transfer does not work.
Asterisk sends a "SIP/2.0 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist"
notification to the REFER message of my polycom telephone. With snom i have
exactly the same behaviour.

I know that this might be a problem with the asterisk configuration, but
mayber someone on the list already configured something like this.

I attached a pcap file of the transfer.

Here is my peer configuration in the sip.conf of asterisk:

---------------------------
[voip_block]
type=peer
fromdomain=voip.ikt-bs.de
host=141.41.40.232
context=default

[authentication]
auth=999:xxxxxxxx...@voip.ikt-bs.de <999%3axxxxxxxx...@voip.ikt-bs.de>
----------------------------

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) René Pankratz

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

IANT GmbH
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbüttel
Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-450
Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499
Internet: www.iant.de

Ust.-IdNr: DE264352710
HRB 201710, Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Diederich Wermser, Dipl.-Ing. Jan Schumacher

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK
www.grouplink.de