Everyone's credentials should still work.  If you do not have access
to something you should have, please let me know.   I'll send out more
details tomorrow, but very tired right now.  Lot's of people to thank
for getting this done.

Couple items of note
- if you subscribed to receive digest on mailing lists, you will have
to go back and reset your settings as we were not able to locate(long
story) and therefore restore that data.
- We *may* experience email outages tomorrow AM as our request to
allow unlimited email is processed. Sorry, there was little way around
this.
- wiki's "recently updated" gadget is not always up to date, we need
to look into this.
- wiki restore was from June 22 backup, sorry, if you made edits since
then. (me included) you'll have to move them over.
- track.sipfoundry.org restore was from July 4th backup, this was a
strategic point in time just before many issues where bulk changed for
openscs. there is more work to clean this up, if you do not see
something you should let me or martin know.
- I purposely did not restore URL to latest stable build, the very URL
many people have in their yum repos.  We should discuss if we want to
do this.
- code.sipfoundry.org attempts to make sense of git repo, but
atlassian really has no support for git yet.