Hi,

I have removed the subnet 10.0.0.0. from the list..
In system - internet calling - intranet subnets is just the subnet
192.168.1.0/24
that didn't resolved the problem..

i have one more concern..
Do I have to tell the provider to return the sip packets to sbc on port 5080
or can I translate it on my router?
because, i can see that the sipx sends the packets from port 5080 to port
5060.. is that a problem?

thanks.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net

--