I have successfully burned sipx (telephony software) /centos 5.4
livecd bundle (an iso file) onto usb pendrive using fedora live cd
creator. My server is hp dl140. When I restart the server, the boot
process works and I am prompted to press enter to continue with
installation. This implies that the server recognized the usb
pendrive. As I go further, I get a message can not find kickstart
file. Interestingly enough, the installation is looking for cdrom or
cdrom:/ks.cfg and can't find which makes sense. I, then, try to
specify a different device which is /dev/sda (in fact I have a
different installation of centos 5 where centos recognized this device
as /dev/sda). In response, I got a message stating device driver is
invalid for this version of CENTOS.

I was thinking that if I could change the disk mounting configuration
to mount from /dev/sda instead of cdrom, and pointing to the kickstart
file on usb pendrive in syslinux/syslinux.cfg, this should work.
Alternatively, may be I could supply device driver file.  If any this
is right, could you tell me what I need to change.

BTW... I tried out centos 5.3 live cd with usb pendrive and that worked fine.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance