On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Michael Scheidell <scheid...@secnap.net> wrote:
> Seems if you make lots of user change, the GUI will hang.
> top show 100% 'java'.

this is not the first time this has been reported, but no one has been
able to find a simple way to reproduce it.  if you do, please share.

> how do I reboot the GUI without rebooting a live system?
> if I reboot httpd /etc/init.d/httpd, when I got to the gui, I get 'Apache
> HTTP Server Test Page powered by CentOS'

As root
  sipxproc -r ConfigServer

This should work for all services, run this to see all process names
and their current state
  sipxproc

However, i just tried this on my 4.3.0 system and my registered
polycom phones rebooted.  I'm not sure what that is about.