From: Flatfender [mailto:flatfen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:43 PM
To: Jake Ballamis; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Remove from forum

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Jake Ballamis
<jballa...@alliancetechsolutions.com> wrote:
> I tried logging in to change it back to the digest option ... not sure
> where that option is, though.  I, too, would much rather have everything
> in the digest rather than a million individual emails.
>
> Jake Ballamis
> Technical Support Manager
> p. 801-566-TECH (8324)
> f. 801-208-9317
> jballa...@alliancetechsolutions.com

You can set digest mode by going to
http://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/sipx-users  at the bottom
of the page under "sipx-users Subscribers" is a text box to enter your
email address if you want to unsubscribe or edit options with a
unsubscribe or edit options button.  Once you fill in your email
address it will take you to a page that you can enter your password,
unsubscribe or get a password reminder.  After entering your password,
you will be taken to an options page where you can set your personal
options.  Under the title "Your sipx-users Subscription Options" the
second entry down is set digest mode. check the radio box and click
the submit my changes button.

Matt P.