From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Douglas
Hubler
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:52 AM
To: sipx-users
Subject: [sipx-users] Warning about updating your sipXecs system
starting now

I'm going to restore a URL that would update your sipXecs installation
to the community build when you perform your next yum update. This
assumes you have a yum repository setup for updates.  This includes
systems installed from the CD.  If you no don't wish for this to
happen, please delete or disable your sipxecs repo file and await your
options from openscs.org site.

NOTE: Going forward, I will not refer to this as the "community
build", simply the sipXecs build