From: Josh Patten [mailto:jpat...@co.brazos.tx.us]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:58 PM
To: Tran, Ly V.
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Warning about updating your sipXecs systemstarting now

Running yum update will be fine, in fact that's the only way to go from
4.0.x to 4.2.x

after it finished, reboot the server then log into sipXconfig then send
profiles to your servers

If you have any location based dial rules set up you'll have to set up
branches to match those as doing that by groups is no longer supported.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676