On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Josh Patten <jpat...@co.brazos.tx.us> wrote:
> On that list I didn't see the ability to allow users to log into the user
> portal with LDAP/AD credentials without having to do a (potentially harmful)
> LDAP import.

I didn't think of that situation, where you didn't import users, but i
guess if you create all the users that match user names, then new ldap
auth support should work.

> This topic was brought up in
> http://list.sipfoundry.org/archive/sipx-dev/msg23873.html and I think it
> would be extremely useful to a lot of people.

It's in 4.3 testing already, Mircea and Laurentiu are finishing some
issues this week, edit pages had some issues showing errors properly.
i would people to check it out after that, i'l keep people posted.
For some reason I cannot find the ldap doc in the wiki, mircea,
laurentiu, do you recall what page you updated? Hopefully we didn't
loose it in the transition.