On 8/8/10 8:36 PM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Michael Scheidell
<michael.scheid...@secnap.com>  wrote:
Are you recommending a change to 4.3 or would this make a good HOWTO on wiki?
nothing I did worked, so, I am resorting to header re-writing rules in postfix, or mutt, so, no HOWTO.
(but I do know how to convert wav's to mp3.)
Not totally done yet, but have proof of concept.
need to load lame and ripmime via rpm's.  load mutt via yum
need ripmime to take apart the email, lame to convert into mp3, and mutt to re-assemble the email with attachments.

Currently using REDIRECT in postfix and a phantom account, procmailrc to pull the original subject and to. then a script calls ripmime, lame and mutt.
Once I get it done, I will document it.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008