Il lunedì 09 agosto 2010 16:58:07 Tony Graziano ha scritto:
> If I recall that is just a cosmetic warning and spidermonkey is not needed
> for the sipxecs FS implementation. You can safely ignore that, though it
> should be noted that the implementation should remove that so the warnings
> are suppressed or silenced. I would assume the same about the others.
>
> What version did you update from? (scs/avaya or sipfoundry, and version
> number).? Did you REGENERATE the profiles and send them to the phones after
> the update?

I tried both this two repository with the same result:

#baseurl=http://sipxecs.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/LatestStable/CentOS/5/$basearch/RPM
baseurl=http://download.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/4.2.1/CentOS_5/

I updated the server following the progression of the successive releases.
Unfortunately I realize the problem only now, adding some new phones, so I am
not sure when the problem arose.

The profiles were generated during the installation of the new phones. Anyway
I regenerate and sent also the profiles to some old ones with the same
result.

I guess that the problem is on the server side because moh is no more working
also for phones that don't require profiles, i.e. Twinkle on PC and a couple
of Siemens Gigaset.

--
Claudio Succa
PERTEL - Torino - Italy