Tony,

I'm using a SIP trunk through Broadvox with the default settings as shown
below in your email and have had no reported issues with dropped audio after
30 minutes.  However they DID do some sort of tweak on their end back when
we set the trunk up because incoming calls would get killed if you tried to
transfer them to another extension/AA/IVR.  Don't know if that would cause
me to not have any audio drop problems.  I'm not sure of the specifics of
exactly what they did though.  I just know that everything works.

-G

Gary J. Luca Jr.

781-333-8087
http://www.linkedin.com/in/garylukes