From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Richard Wähnelt
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 11:31 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] Enable and configure conference bridge between SipX
and DimDim Webconference Service

  Hi,

first I would like to know if it is even possible (now as of SipX 4.2)
to combine a DimDim WebConference with a conference held via local SipX
Server. I'm planning on also bringing together an audio and a multimedia
conference with just audio available to users of IP phones.

So please tell me, if this is possible and if it is, maybe someone
already has a manual on how to achieve it or one can point me into the
right direction.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
rfw