with that model it depends on how you have it toggled...

*"Mobile view" toggle* in the browser's settings menu.  What this does is
toggle the browser's user agent between a typical Android one:

*Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT
Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile
Safari/530.17*

and one that makes it look like you are using Safari on a Mac!

*Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.17
(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17*

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Mike Haun <haun.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure which browser it is?  I'm not really sure how to determine?
> But it is the built-in browser that came installed on the EVO Android.  I
> don't have any special settings.  And like Josh, I have to zoom in sometimes
> on certain pages but not always.  It has been great.
>

> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Sven Evensen <sven.even...@onrelay.com>wrote:
>
>>  Mike, which browser are you using? And any special settings?
>>

>> Sven

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.