mp3 guy... I was the original mp3 guy. look how old my tracker item is!

I actually think getting the VM encoded as mp3 might be easier than some of
the twister moves you've done (congrats), and it is now on the roadmap.
votes for that are welcome as well. mp3 "might" be playing better for you on
an iphone simply because wav players are not actively developed, whereas mp3
players are. i wonder why?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Michael Scheidell <
michael.scheid...@secnap.com> wrote:

>  On 8/11/10 9:26 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
>
> The current unstable build (4.3.0) has (limited) t.30 faxing support for
> incoming faces under unified messaging. I will be among several starting to
> test this over the next few days. At the same time, FS 1.07 will be
> introduced into unstable builds in what is expected to be a short period of
> time. When this happens, it is anticipated that adding t.38 support will be
> rather quick, and hence more testing will be needed.
>
> can we play it back in mp3? :-)
>

> --
> Michael Scheidell, CTO
> o: 561-999-5000
> d: 561-948-2259
> ISN: 1259*1300
> > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
>    - Certified SNORT Integrator
>    - 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
>    - Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
>    - Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
>    - King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.