On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Rene Pankratz
<rene.pankratz.l...@iant.de> wrote:
> Indeed polycom phones subscribe the list without an error.
> But the problem still persists with snom phones.
>
> Maybe I should switch to sipx-dev and discuss if I should re-open the
> ticket.

sipx-users is fine list to report on. The ticket was about polycom and
avaya phones, not snom.  I wonder if fixing them broke snom.   I would
open a new ticket and capture sip trace, ideally in 4.0 working system
and 4.2 not working system, that would be helpful.

I did try to compare sipXrls source code from 4.0 and 4.2 and I did
not see anything obvious.

Because this is a regression, I'd propose dev team looks into this for
September and potentially backport fix for 4.2.1.