As Far As I  Recall

I would assume that if it is a NOTIFY message being sent by the phone, it is
either coming from the proxy or registrar (since it is being sent to the
first registered line on the phone).

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 4:08 PM, McIlvin, Don
<don.mcil...@nrtnortheast.com>wrote:

> Does the "Notify" to Restart come from SIP Proxy?
>
> What is "AFAIR"?

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.