On 24 aug 2010, at 21.45, Martin Steinmann wrote:

> From comments on the list and Dale’s patch I would conclude that this is a
> sipXecs bug for which we need a new issue to track this.

I created one, http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8834.

I haven't tried the patch since I'm using RPMs and not installing from source.
If needed I can setup a new system
tomorrow from source and try the patch.

> To test this we have to crank a build and I’d like to know what environment
> (OS, 32/64 bit) this is on.

My system is CentOS 5.4, 32bit

Shall I add a snapshot of my current system to the tracker or is gathered
information and discussion enough?

/Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"There is absolutely no money above the 5th fret..." /Donald "Duck" Dunn