Check your HOSTS file...  /etc/hosts

Here it is from my test machine:

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
172.16.2.2 sipx.sipxecs.info sipx

Then, check your /etc/resolv.conf file.  It should point to your DNS server
first...

Again, here it is from my test machine:

search sipxecs.info
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver 172.16.1.254
nameserver 8.8.8.8

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:48 AM, David Becker <david.bec...@itison-ikt.de>wrote:

>  I'm trying to set up SipXecs on a system for development purposes but
> it's somehow misconfigured. I'm using DHCP and DNS on the same machine
> but only configured them after installing the EDE and everything.
> Running sipxecs-setup-system doesn't fix it, immediately after the
> statuses will show and the proxy will complain that its DNS entry is not
> 127.0.0.1 (I did enter the proper IP when prompted) but after a restart
> all services go into "undefined" mode. I can't wipe the whole system
> just to reinstall, is there another way? The version should be
> 4.3.0-testing
>
> I don't know what log files to attach for this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and
those who don't.

mpic...@gmail.com
blog: http://www.sipxecs.info
call: sip:mpic...@sipxecs.info <sip%3ampic...@sipxecs.info>