On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> I opened a JIRA so maybe this can be addressed at some point.
>
> I am sure there is a user or two who has the desire to run under some
> low sophisticated radar and not use port 5060. I have a packet
> analyzer on my network that recognizes sip, and doesn't consider the
> port. Same thing for RTP and RTCP. I see people from some countries
> "require" to run ona  different port, but the governmental detection
> systems are getting better so I am not sure if that is going to matter
> or not.

I did some digging and I found a  number of ports configurable in

  /etc/sipxpbx/sipxconfig.properties

including sipxregistrar sip port.  You have to restart sipxconfig
after changing this.

I would leave the ticket open because i think these ports should be
configurable from web ui.