>From a network perspective 192.168.1.1/24 and 192.168.1.0/24 are both
describing the same network, the part with 0's in the subnetmask doesn't
matter.
What network would 192.168.1.1/24 mean otherwise?
So it should have worked if you ask me.

A checker to validate that the host part of the subnet is all 0's is nice,
but not working when it's not all 0's is wrong.

Paul

<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>