Hello Michal,
no the tool has been written from scratch without any external components.

My question is just related  to the name "sipXecs". Of course we want to use
the name in context with the tool and link to sipfoundry and so on.
Therefore I just wanted to ask if we might get into trouble when using the
name in context with our application.
Though i think it is just a positive fact that there are tools developed for
the usage with SipX.

René