From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Nikolay Kondratyev
[k...@nstel.ru]

My analisys of the problem is as following:
ACK must be sent to the URI from the Contact header of the 200OK message. I
mean that Request-URI of ACK message must be set to what is in the Contact of
200OK.
Please correct me if it is not true.
IP destination of the ACK packet is corrected with the Record-Route header.
So...
looking at the trace ( frame 24, 200Ok) one can see
Contact: <sip:1...@172.23.9.2:15060;transport=udp>.
Then ( frame 25, Ack) from eyebeam has Request-Uri
ACK sip:1...@172.23.9.2:5060;transport=udp SIP/2.0.
There is wrong port there... it should be 15060 ...
Do i understand right, that it is this Request-Uri leads to further loop of the
Ack message within the sipxproxy?
And consequently it is eyebeam, who is guilty.