Hello,

We have a regular occurrence with our current SIP trunk where now and
then the network responds with a TRYING event after the sipXecs server
times out the call.

Does anyone know of any timer that can be adjusted to delay sipXecs from
timing out the call?

We see the following in an example I have. sipXecs sends an invite to
the sip trunk no response is received so sipXecs send a further 2
INVITES, after approx 1.5 seconds an internal 408 ITSP Timed out is
seen.

The problem seems to be that the TRYING response to the INVITE is
received late approx. between 0.01 to 0.08 seconds after the time out
which causes a call failure.

I would like to know if there is a parameter which can be adjusted to
increase the internal timeout timer by 1 second?

Hiral