Hi,

i would like to ask if someone has tested Sipxecs 4.0+, 4.2+ versions
with Linksys SPA3102 and Linksys Sipura pap2?

Are they supported and are there any issues related with these?

I will be happy if someone that have tested and used these with with
Sipxecs to post their configurations.

I'm reading also the posts related with these hardwares in sipxecs wiki
pages.

I just received a report from my boss that there are some problems
related with Sipxecs and these linksys hardwares like no ringing, no
audio on outgoing calls.

I'm starting to investigation this problem, but anyway i will be happy
if someone share his experience with this versions of linksys sip and
gateways.

Thanks in advanced.