OK. I tested this on yesterday afternoon's build.

It seemed to work. I also added an alias to that field (a DID number) and it
worked this way also:

Add DID to alias for Authorization Codes, Call DID from PSTN. Immediately
got chime tones, entered is access code and #. Got ding. Dialed internal
extension, phone rang, had two way audio, etc. It also worked if I dialed a
PSTN number instead of an internal extension.

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:
> > Only known documentation AFAIK
> >  http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8501
>
> I tested this last night works fine, quick notes if anyone want to try
> it if you're running 4.3 testing
>
> Step 1: run
>  yum install sipxacccode
> Step 2: Restart sipxecs
> Step 3: Configure authcodes under Users >> Authorization codes
> Example:
>  Add Code 1010220, leave permissions as is
>  Dial *81 and hear intro tone
>  Dial 1010220#  and hear acceptance tone
>  Dial any users extension then # and then be connected

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.