Cool, calls to account extension now work...

I think the chimes are unclear,  Is there a reason not to have a voice prompt?

1. "Please enter your authorization code."

2. "The code you entered is incorrect, please try again."

3. "Authorization code accepted, please dial the number after the tone."

Kyle

PS

How do I disable default permissions for long distance, the check box
is disabled?

kyle