Thx for the lowdown

From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:09 AM
To: Ujjval Karihaloo
Cc: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] SIP Trunk --> AA--> SIP trunk call flow

I'm not sure "any" build will fix this at this time.

I have a feeling this is related to failing "attndened transfers" when the
media server is involved.

Ultimately, this will be fixed post 4.3 when the specific work is done in sips
to fix "how" these two calls get bridged. sipx also needs to be running FS1.07.

At least that's my theory.
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Ujjval Karihaloo