From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Sat Oct 23 18:19:11 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] inbound route

Thanks Tony

it worked by setting facility_feature_service=0 and facility_coding_value=0
in Dialogic...

I need your recommendation on this if you dont mind..by the way I'm not an
expert in VoIP  :) I have to implement a TDM to VoIP network.. For the
longest time, I have been using Asterisk and Digium and then I got my hand
on an Audiocodes gateway.. So I have decided to have some remote users on
this solution. Well the remote user needs to register with a SIP registrar
which I have decided to use SIPx. both Sipx and users are behind two
different NATs which based on what I read on Wiki this shouldn't be a
problem. I also read that Sipx handles calls better than Asterisk and
quality of the calls should be better in Sipx.. that's one of the reason
that I want to switch from Asterisk to Sipx...

Users will be receiving calls from my PBX on their IP phones/softphone
only(usually long calls, 4 to 5 hours).. they cannot make any phone calls,
no voice mail etc needed...PBX is patched using T1 cross over cable into
Audiocodes/digium

Do you think using Audiocodes and Sipx is a good solution here? I just need
your thought on this, or anyone else for that matter

Thanks