You don't send it pages as part of a page group.

VIP's do use the alert-info header. All you can do is "call" them, they go
off hoook. They do not interpret info type headers to determine "what to
do", since the only thing they do is go off hook.

Disable voicemail, but then dial the extension is the way to do that.

It sounds like the VIP is not configured properly for sipx though.

http://support.myitdepartment.net