On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> Solved but not answered -- does this answer every time in either mode
> (direct dialing or page group now).
> If so, a wiki page on configuring might be a good idea with a link or notice
> with the firmware version that ought to be applied to it.

Curiosity for the best of me so I decided to poke around in the 204 I
have here.  It's 2.13 firmware...so I'm hoping an upgrade to 2.15 will
fix the "every-other" behavior on the 204 as well.  I'll keep you
posted, maybe we can add this to the "Fully supported" list.