trying to look up (a spam caller) who has called several of our DID's

tried to use the 'From' drop down field.
put in the number (nothing shows up) put in the CNAM, nothing shows up, put in (it is appears on CIDR report) CNAM - number
nothing shows up.

yes, if I select 'all' for same period, it shows up as:
PORTFOLIO RECOV - 6206628870

so, in the 'from' field in historic CIDR report, what to I put in to see who else that caller has called?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008