> Why are there 2 Gateways in the Network of your sipx? Which nets are they
> connected to?

I have several gateways on the network, each for it's own traffic to prevent
packets flowing on to network segments they don't belong on. It's also a
security measure of course.

> If there is only one specific IP Network connected to the 192.168.1.1 then
> you can add a specific route only for this network and the default gateway
> for all other networks is still the 192.168.1.6.

So, you mean for example,
route add -net 172.16.30.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1
This would allow traffic destined back to 192.168.1.1 to flow back out to that
gateway without affecting the rest of the traffic?

> This should not cause any effects as long as you have only unique
> networks/IP-addresses involved.

In this case, I have a sipx server at 192.168.1.x and it's gateway is
192.168.1.6 for SIP/RTP connections only.
I have web users coming from 172.16.30.x who need access to the dashboard on
sipx so when they connect, the packets don't flow back to them since the
servers gateway is 192.168.1.1.

If there isn't a problem adding a second route so that web (8443) connections
can flow back to the 172.16.30.x network without messing up SIP/RTP traffic,
then that seems to be the solution.

This is what I am looking to confirm so that I don't do something lame.