Looks like 0.71 has the Freeswitch integration added.  But if my guess is
right, would it need to use a Freeswitch install on the local server rather
than potentially connecting with the one on sipXecs?  I'll be curious to see
the progress on getting sipXecs and BigBlueButton working together.  As
Martin mentioned about the EDU program, I agree that it would seem appealing
to them.

>From the github repository, it looks like Leif Jackson (
https://github.com/ljackson) might be a contact for the freeswitch side of
things.  Richard Alam (https://github.com/ritzalam) looks to be one of the