I know the "5 minute" thing is an issue with the 7920g, which is wireless,
and the solution is to address power setting modes on them to disable them.

I have a customer nearby who I will test the "5 minute rtp" issue with in
the next 7-10 days and see if I can determine exactly why the RTP stops for
remote users.