Yes, the ITSP is working and sending calls to 5080.  This is an older system
that is currently supporting about 20 other remote users for at least a year.
So I do not suspect any port issues.

The 24.x is not listed in the subnets and the there is no other SBC outside of
a single instance sipxbridge.

-m

>>> On 11/20/2010 at 02:30 AM, in message
>>> <aanlktim3tb8si_9c7ivehmk6csq9tnqdgomlyf8em...@mail.gmail.com>, Tony
>>> Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:

Hit send too quickly. Are you sure the ITSP is sending the call to you on port
5080? The trace doesnt say one way or another. I think the trace in the initial
invite should indicate port 5080.

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>