Try this. It is from memory, so forgive me if there are any typos.
Log in by SSH.
cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
mkdir old
mv * old/
wget http://download.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/sipxecs-centos-stable.repo
yum clean all
yum update sipxecs

On 11/24/2010 10:46 AM, Burden, Mike wrote:

I've **FINALLY** got the go-ahead to update our sipXecs system from 4.0.4 to current.

When I go to System à software Updates and click "Check for Updates" I get:

No software updates available

The package information was last updated Nov 24, 2010 11:40 AM.

The system is currently running sipxcommons 4.0.4-017289

I have verified that the sipXecs server has Internet access.

Have I waited too long, and do I have to do everything manually now?