On 11/25/2010 03:19 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
> Other than calculating the attendants via cdr manually, nothing comes to
> mind.
>
> It would be good to have an "after the call" roster report where the
> conference owner could see this. I imagine an admin would have to be able to
> define costs based on whether the call was internal or not. Perhaps
> automatically emailed to the confowner with the recording or made available
> to download...
>
> I smell a feature request.

It would be great, I will vote for it.

Actually, to calculate costs I do a SQL query to the SIPXCDR database,
extracting all the completed calls (termination = 'C') in a CSV file,
after that I calculate costs using an accounting software that import
that file.

The problem with conference calls is that all the calls generated by the
conference owner through the "Invite partecipants" feature in the
conference web page are logged in the SIPXCDR database as transferred calls.

At the moment I can't find how to get those calls from the database.

Do you know how to get back those calls?

Massimo

--

Massimo Vignone
UniMORE - Servizi Informatici - Reti e Sistemi

Phone: +39.059.2058032  Fax: +39.059.2058034
sip:massimo.vign...@unimore.it  ISN:8032*881