From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <dwor...@avaya.com>
Sender: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:05:16
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs
software<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Call Forwarding

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Roman Gelfand
[rgelfa...@gmail.com]

Is it possible to forward calls using phone rather than web portal?

It is, if the phone supports it, but forwarding from the phone can produce bad
user experiences in some situations.  (At the moment, I can't remember what
they are, but we've wrestled with the problem on and off for some years.)  Have
people forward from the web page.

Dale