From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of shariksaigal
[sharik.sai...@globaledgesoft.com]

Thanks for  the reply but when I Configure From header which is *not* a
configured user of sipX Authentication Fails for Registration.
Can we permanently disable authentication for non Register Request  from
server side.

sipX should only demand authentication if (1) the claimed From URI is a sipX
user, and (2) if the destination or action involved is one which inherently
requires authentication.  From your description, it appears that your request
is triggering condition (2).  To investigate further, we would need a trace of
a particular failed call.

(In general, there is no way to universally disable authentication in sipX.)

Dale