Hi,

our sipx 4.2.1 system is configured to send us a configuration backup every
Saturday by e-mail.

This worked for some weeks but since a month the schedule doesn’t work. When
I trigger the backup manually it works fine and sends us the mail with the
configuration attached.

I tried to figure out why it stopped working but could not find a starting
point. The schedules don’t seem to use cronjobs. After that I had a look at
the java code of the sipxconfig. Am I right with my assumption that the
whole timer stuff is done in java?

Are there known issues with backup schedules? Is there a logfile for the
schedules? The backup & mail mechanism obviously works.

Best regards

Jan

_____________________________

Jan Fricke B.Sc. Cs.

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

Member of GROUPLINK

IANT GmbH

Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48

D-38302 Wolfenbüttel

Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-404

Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499

Mail: jan.fri...@iant.de

Internet: www.iant.de

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Empfänger sind oder diese E-Mail
vernichten Sie diese E-Mail.

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.