So your access to the PSTN is via Audiocodes only? Are the AC gateways
accessible from the outside?

I suppose a connection from the outside to your LAN (maybe wireless) was
able to exploit the AC gateways directly.  I don't use AC gateways, so I
won't advise you on how to secure them. If the calls are from your gateway,
that is where I'd start looking.

If the calls are not in the CDR database, then they were not processed
through the proxy, which menas a user account was not compromised, so look
the the most common point... AC gateway... and perhaps any unsecured or
poorly (WEP) secured wireless links that would allow a closeby person access
the the geteways on your LAN...

Do you have the gateways logging to a syslog server somewhere?

http://support.myitdepartment.net

<http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog:
http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4