From: "Douglas Hubler" <dhub...@ezuce.com>
To: "Discussion list for users of sipXecs software"
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:38:40 AM
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Issue with autoattendant and remote workers
(authrules.xml).

You shouldn't have to change dial plans what-so-ever to get calls to
ACD. There are lines in "Call Center" configuration pages that let
you define a number.

If however you want ACD lines to be available from your IVR, I did not
try this, but using the extension in the AA menu should work.

NOTE: The ACD implementation decided to register all the numbers as
aliases instead of dial plans and that's why you would not see any
reference to the ACD lines in the generated dial plans XML. We could
have done either but aliases was far easier to implement and we didn't
see a good reason to use dial plans. At least with aliases, you don't
have to restart proxy.