We are looking at setting up a new SipX server using 4 pots lines.  I would
like recommendations for gateways.  The main feature I am looking for is
directing incoming and outgoing calls.  Two lines go to an auto-attendant
that callers can then dial an extension, line two is a roll over for line
one.  Line three goes to a specific user and line four goes straight to a
voice mail.  I want the user that line three goes to, configured to call out
on that third line.

The only VOIP system I have used a gateway with is a D-link and it does not
offer that functionality.

Thank you very much
--
-Bryan Anderson