According to the message of the customer it happens when playing locally and
through GW.
I did not test it myself so far but before working on it I wanted to make
sure the MoH server does not increase the volume itself.

So I will try with a very silent MoH file and see what happens then.

Thanks for your quick answer, tony

Regards