Also make sure you entered the correct VoIP-Domain name in the phone's
config (It is shown on SipX webinterface: System configuration -> Domain
name).
I had a phone that did not support DNS correctly so I had to enter IP
Addresses in the phone's config. This lead to exactly the same problem you
described. I resolved it by entering the IP-Address and the hostname as
domain aliases on the page described above.

René

2011/2/5 Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>

> You do not need permissions to dial the AA. It is most likely the phone is
> not configured properly. You need to determine if it supports DNS SRV (or
> not). If is supports SRV, you use domain name in the registrar/proxy fields.
> If it does not, you use the hostname.
>
> You also need to realize that if it does not transfer it probably might
> have an issue with using/handling REFER, which is used to transfer calls.
>

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Richard Bruce
> <rnbr...@dimensionalcom.com>wrote:

>> I am testing some equipment that is not in the Sipxecs list
>> of managed equipment.  I am having a problem dialing
>> extensions in the system.  I can dial 100 and get the main
>> greeting but if I try to transfer to another extension it
>> just does nothing.  When I dial the other extensions direct
>> I get a 404 Not Found.  Can anyone point me in the right
>> direction?
>>
>> Thanks,

> ======================
> Tony Graziano, Manager
> Telephone: 434.984.8430
> sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
> Fax: 434.326.5325
>
> Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
>
> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
> Telephone: 434.984.8426
> sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net
>
> Helpdesk Contract Customers:
> http://support.myitdepartment.net
>
> <http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog:
> http://blog.myitdepartment.net
>
> Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) René Pankratz

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

IANT GmbH
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbüttel
Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-450
Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499
Internet: www.iant.de

Ust.-IdNr: DE264352710
HRB 201710, Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Diederich Wermser, Dipl.-Ing. Jan Schumacher

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK
www.grouplink.de