The behaviour of SipX is not unambiguous with regard to rport.
I have several Bria's with rport enabled that work OK in an HA setup.
Then I have a few that need rport disabled for some reason.

rport is not provisioned at the moment, will have a look at it to add it
to the provisioning.

From:
pscheep...@epo.org
To:
Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>